These Health Canada-approved medical grade disposable nitrile gloves are used during medical examinations and procedures to help prevent cross-contamination between healthcare workers and patients. They provide protection against pathogens and harmful liquids. These gloves are ambidextrous with a textured finish for easy grip and less hand fatigue. Not made with natural rubber latex and do not contain powder.
Who are the blue nitrile powder-free gloves for? These gloves are used in the medical, janitorial, automotive and other industrial industries.. Because of the superior chemical resistance of this material, blue Medical Nitrile Gloves have a high puncture resistance and will protect your hands from solvents, oils, greases, and even some acids.
How to put on Medical Nitrile Gloves:
1. Thoroughly wash hands.
2. Select the appropriately sized gloves.
3. Hold the nitrile glove with one hand and Insert the other. When the base of your thumb reaches the cuff of the glove begin to spread fingers and insert your hand into the glove.
4. Pull glove cuff towards wrist to cover as much skin as possible and secure glove.
5. Check to make sure there are no holes or tears.
How to remove Medical Nitrile Gloves:
1. Grasp the outside of one glove at the wrist.
2. Do not touch your bare skin.
3. Peel the glove away from your body, pulling it inside out.
4. Hold the glove you just removed in your gloved hand.
5. Dispose of the gloves safely. Do not reuse the gloves.
6. Thoroughly wash your hands immediately after removing gloves.
Is not made with latex
Freedom from holes, ASTM D5151
Powder resdue, ASTM D6124
Passes AQL 2.5
Compliant, ASTM D5712
Compliant, ASTM F 1671
Powder-free nitrile gloves are highly durable and puncture resistant and are used in higher risk industries. Vinyl gloves are cheaper and more economical for use in lower risk industries.
Blue Nitrile Gloves should be disposed of after each use. Do not reuse.
Medical Nitrile gloves are not biodegradable unless the manufacturer specifies it.
Got any questions? Find an answer below!
MHCare Medical is reputable for its quick turnaround time. Typical delivery time is same week depending on delivery location and inventory count on hand.
MHCare Medical has a comprehensive and diverse network of manufacturers globally. Our PPE products come from Asia, South America, Turkey and more.
MHCare works with world class freight and delivery companies which allows for tracking of product delivery from the time it leaves the MHCare warehouse until the time it arrives at the end users destination.
Shipping fee is dependent on order volume and location of shipment.
Due to Covid-19, health and safety policies are in place to disallow any returns.
Payment can be made by EFT, Cheque, Visa or Mastercard.
Face Shields are designed to be disposable.
"When COVID-19 was causing substantial hardship for many around the world, Sam Mraiche’s team at MHCare Medical in Edmonton secured supply of high-quality, Health Canada-approved PPE for people in the MNA. Not only did they secure 400,000 masks and 400,000 gloves for people in our community, they did so prior to the promised time of delivery. Members of the Métis Nation of Alberta are forever grateful for the efforts all of Sam’s team did on our behalf."